Top asset management firm is looking to hire an analytics programmer with knowledge of fixed income and credit instruments to develop their core analytics engine including risk management and portfolio management applications.
- working closely with research to develop applications.
- managing ongoing development of the analytics engine.
- supporting general applications development.
The candidate should have:
- A BS degree in computer Science or equivalent. Top school MS or Ph.D
- A strong grasp of fixed income and derivative instruments, including numerical techniques and monte-carlo simulations
- Three to five years of analytical programming experience
- Solid understanding of RDBMS design, modeling, and implementation.
- Strong understanding of application and data integration (Java & XML).
Please email resume in WORD format to recruiter11 AT jhirad.com.